Organizations are increasingly risk averse; they want to eliminate rogue spend, better predict their spend, and bring their risk exposure under control. They are consolidating and rationalizing their supplier portfolio and eliminating unregulated spend by consolidating under a single Master Vendor program.
Collabera’s Master Vendor Program meets those needs for you. We help you manage large, enterprise-level supplier consolidations, resource transitions, payroll administrations and post-transition program.
Collabera’s Master Vendor service gives you:
- A single point of contact to manage vendors
- Mitigation for co-employment risks
- Access to critical resources from sunset suppliers through Collabera’s on-going relationships with them
- Payroll/pass-through management to reduce liabilities and management of contract employees
- Time and cost savings as all invoicing, remittance, timesheet and other administrative processes are handled by Collabera
- Credit towards diversity spend, since Collabera is the Top 10 U.S. IT Staffing Firm with over 25 years of expertise
- Comprehensive analytics and reports
- State-of-the-art accelerators, frameworks and toolkits that make transitions seamless, efficient and effective
- Robust systems that cover the entire sub-vendor management process
- End-to-end resource management including compliance, on-boarding, training and development, and off-boarding