Looking for work? Here are a few companies that are actively hiring right now!
Our client, a large aerospace manufacturer, is looking for 10 Software Engineers that thrive in a remote work environment. It is an opportunity to work with some of the top innovators and thinkers. The position is 100% remote and requires experience writing automated software test scripts in Perl.
Below are a few details on the day-to-day:
- Assist with the development, documentation and maintenance of architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems.
- Develop and maintains code and integrates software components into a fully functional software system.
- Assist with test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
- Support software project management and software supplier management functions.
- Troubleshoot software issues.
Software Test Engineer
Our client has an immediate need for experienced Software Test Engineers. It’s an incredible opportunity to work on a 12-month assignment with one of the world’s top aerospace manufacturers. This role is 100% remote.
Here are just a few of the day-to-day responsibilities:
- Develop software verification plans, test procedures and test environments, executing the test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
- Perform software project management and software supplier management functions. Develop, select, tailor and deploy software processes, tools and metrics.
- Execute and document software research and development projects.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for software domains, system-specific issues, processes and regulations.
- Tracks and evaluates software team and supplier performance to ensure product and process conformance to project plans and industry standards.
Java Scala Developer
Our client, a multinational financial services company, has an immediate need for 10+ Java Scala Developers. This is a partial remote work opportunity. You must be able to work with minimal supervision and can learn and adapt quickly. A background in Capital Markets Reference Data is strongly preferred.
Top skills our client is looking for:
- 5+ years of Java programming
- Experience in Scala
- Heavy background in Markets Reference Data Platforms strongly desired
- Assist with migration, automation, and development specific to Reference Data platforms
- Familiarity with Zookeeper/Storm/Spark/HDFS is a plus
Data Entry Clerk
A large financial services company with operations in Dallas, TX is seeking 70+ Data Entry Clerks. In this role you will perform routine data entry task under close supervision. You must be detail oriented, be able to type 25WPM and able to work with speed and accuracy under pressure of heavy workloads and deadlines. There are different shift schedules available and opportunity to work overtime when needed.
- Proficient with data entry and 10 key
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and understand complex instructions to make decisions
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable using a PC
- Experience in banking, financial, insurance, medical or healthcare background
Unified Communication Engineer
Our client, a large pharmaceutical company, has an immediate need for Unified Communication Engineers in their Irvine, CA location.
Below are some of the must haves for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or engineering discipline or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in networking roles that include extensive experience in architecture, engineering and operations, particularly concentrating on LAN and core technologies, network security, and unified communications.
- MUST have very good communication and troubleshooting skills in Skype for business.
- Extensive hands-on experience with routers and switches, firewalls, network management tools with specific expertise in NGFWs from Cisco, Palo Alto, and Checkpoint.
- Considerable hands-on experience with voice infrastructure including PBX, Cisco call manager, Telepresence, Jabber, PEXIP MCU, and Lync.
Currently Collabera has over 2,600 job openings available. For a full list of all of our openings be sure to visit our Job Search page.