Looking for a new job? There are still plenty of companies looking for rock star talent. In fact, many need to fill critical roles in the coming weeks.
Below are some amazing companies that are hiring right now!
Our client, a large financial services company ranked a top digital bank in the US, is looking for Experienced MS SQL Server database developers in their Minneapolis location. Applicants must have extensive MS SQL database knowledge and should be regarded as an expert in this field.
Position: SQL Developer
Number of positions: 14 positions
Here are a few of the key qualifications for the position:
- 10+ years of MS SQL server experience in designing, coding and delivering database applications on multiple MS SQL Server versions (V2017 to V2019)
- 10+ years of experience with SQL Server database design and administration
- 10+ years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server with specific experience supporting encryption technology and encryption key management
- Experience with Agile using JIRA software, Confluence software or combination of both
Read more about the SQL Developer position here.
Our client, a multinational financial services company, has an immediate need for 20+ Process Engineers in Fort Mills, SC or one of their other locations in Minneapolis, San Antonio or Des Moines.
Position: Process Engineer
Number of Positions Available: 20
Duration (Contract, Contract-to-hire): 9-24 months with potential to go full time
Location: Des Moines, IA, Minneapolis, MN, Fort Mill, SC, San Antonio, TX
About the Team!
- The Business Process Management group (BPM) is assembling sprint teams to remap and remodel every process within the company.
- Each sprint team is made up of an architect, designer, modeler, scrum master, and production support consultant.
- They work in 3-week sprints
- They are currently in the documentation phase of the project; they have many more processes to map by the end of the year.
- Consultants will receive in depth classroom training on iGrafx, ITIL, and the other technologies involved for the first month of their contract. Once training is over, they will be placed in a sprint.
Top skills our client is looking for:
- 3+years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics and/or engineering)
- Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt
- BS/BA degree or higher
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) software such as iGrafx. [visio is fine]
- Knowledge and understanding of Statistical Analysis software such as Minitab or other process design software.
- Hands on Process Mapping and Modeling [Process Engineering]
- Communication Skills
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
- Facilitation Experience: Running meetings, calls, large scale initiatives, bigger picture ideas, basically be on their own and be able to trust them running a meeting or meeting with higher ups.
- Leadership experience
A large Healthcare company that provides healthcare products and insurance services across the US and 140 countries is seeking Java Engineers in their Raleigh, NC location.
As the Java Engineer, you will be part of a Scrum Team responsible for designing, developing, and delivering quality web-based software applications. In this role, you will be expected to do true full-stack development and be open to learning new technologies. We are looking for someone who is not only eager to learn, but also share their knowledge with more junior developers.
Position: Java Developer
Number of Openings: 8
Duration: 6-month contract with possibility of converting to full-time
Location: Raleigh, NC
- 3+ years as a Software Engineer in an enterprise environment
- 2+ years developing in JAVA
- Experience in Spring Framework (“SpringBoot” OR “Spring MVC” is great, but we would prefer a deeper understand of Spring)
Currently Collabera has over 2,600 job openings available. For a full list of all of our openings be sure to visit our Job Search page.