Summary of tasks:
• Responsible for coordination and completion of large scale and more complex projects.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Negotiates changes in scope, budget or calendar with Project Owner and/or management.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
• Provides guidance to other project managers.
• Consolidate customer, management and team feedback to come up with business process improvement methods.
• Perform frequent risk assessment to manage risks through the project life time.
• Leading onshore and offshore teams of solution architects, integrators and team leads with focus on goal achievement, project profitability customer satisfaction
• Minimum 6-10 years’ experience in Project Management ideally in large organizations.
• Exposure to offshore and onshore team management, risk assessment and business process improvement methods.
• Experience managing testing environment.
• Intermediate to expert skill with MS project.
• PMP Certification.
• Bilingual preferred (English spoken and written mandatory).
• Soft skills hands on, good communication skills, team player