• Program manage all aspects of the order booking process on behalf of the new company in the order management system.
• Manage the order processing specialist(s) for execution of order entry activities in a quality, timely, and correct manner.
• Understand and effectively navigate customers' and partners' ordering process.
• Identify and qualify opportunities to ensure optimization of the resources.
• Plan and prioritize order booking activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving business objectives.
• Maintain and develop existing and new customer relationships in order to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
• Develop order process KPI’s to monitor status and drive performance improvements.
• Meet business goals and objectives using appropriate communication methods to influence others and establish relationships.
• Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to create an effective order booking and processing system with its associated processes and tools. In order to achieve this, you will work closely together with cross-functional teams.
This position centres around standing up an order processing process and requires relationships and collaboration with a diverse group of internal and external staff and engaging with new company leadership and teams from IT, sales, supply chain, services, finance etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Change Agent who is willing to take risks in developing and implementing a new and lean order processing process with its associated systems and tools.
• Self-driven and have a high sense of ownership.
• Effectively explore interests and options to reach outcomes that gain the agreement and acceptance of all parties by using legitimate data, objective criteria to support one’s proposal.
• People management experience and /or skills.
• Strong customer focus: seeking and taking appropriate actions on customer requirements while balancing business needs; resolving difficult issues in a timely and professional manner; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Critical thinker: identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to address order booking challenges and new opportunities; taking courses of action based on sound analysis and judgment that appropriately consider customer and partner business capabilities and issues, available facts, constraints, competitive circumstances and probable consequences.
• BA degree – MBA or graduate degree preferred but not essential.
• 5+ years of industry experience in a similar role.
Order Processing Manager