Our client is looking for experienced resource for one of its client from Life sciences and Health Care industry who will be responsible for the development and support of the existing application at client’s locations.
• Work with end users to support existing manufacturing IT applications.
• Apply understanding of application and system integration requirements.
• Provide MES support in the factory in a 24/7 fast moving environment
• Own, Support, and iterate models in Manufacturing Execution System to develop and optimize manufacturing process flows
• Engage Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to assure change and configuration documentation is accurate and complete, all relevant documentation is included, and appropriate implementation strategies and validation activities have been completed.
• Review and monitor implementation activities to ensure the change has been completed properly
• Responsible for the accuracy of system data through process evaluation and validation
• Able to work independently and requires minimal guidance to perform required tasks
Required Skill/Experience(not all skills are mandatory)
• 3-5 years Technical background in manufacturing, preferably in a life sciences, diagnostic, and/or medical device environment
• Cleanroom environment experience
• English Fluency essential
• Exposure in working with COTS MES (Camstar, WERUM, Rockwell) as well as home grown application built on .Net, Java.
• Experience in configuration management, operations, and/or quality within a regulated industry
• Experience in computer system and manufacturing validations
• 2+ years of experience in the development of GUI/web-based applications using the Microsoft-Visual Studio development suite using C#, .NET technologies and technical competence with HTML/CSS/Jscripts.
• Must have experience in API development, Web API, Web Services and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
• Must have programming experience with Microsoft-SQL and/or Oracle PL/SQL. Includes writing SQL queries, stored procedures and triggers, performance tuning and knowledge of data retrieval techniques with ADO.NET, ODBC, SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) for Report generation. Experience with MySQL, Linux is a plus. SQL database administration experience is a plus.
• Exposure in troubleshooting with PLC and SCADA environment
Field Service Engineer