Job Title Team Lead
Work Location Dallas, TX
Duration Full Time
• Configuring, Optimizing and Maintaining Data Governance applications using
Informatica data quality (IDQ) including :
• IDQ data governance software configuration, integration, and testing with a
Data Lake’s on a Hadoop environment.
• Building and testing data quality rules in IDQ that measure the quality of the
• Tuning and optimizing the execution of data quality measurements to minimize
operational impacts of production Data Lake.
• Building and implementing data asset discovery configurations in the data
• Creating data catalog, business glossary, and data quality scorecard.
• Documenting data governance system architecture, application operational
processes and procedures, and application configuration procedures.
• 5+ years of experience as a data governance engineer using Informatica data
• Strong experience in informatica MDM for data cleansing and correction
• Strong experience in MS SQL database
• Expert level scripting experience in Perl, Shell Script
• Understanding of Dimensional Models and data modeling tool like Designer
2000 or ERWIN
• Experience in banking industry is a big plus
Team Lead, SQL, ETL, Informatica