Collabera is looking to fill a Software Security Engineer opportunity with one of our clients in Raleigh, NC
Position: Software Security Engineer
Contract: 3 month + contract to hire
Location: Raleigh, NC
• Experienced in most aspects of a Secure Development Lifecycle, including: code review, Software Composition Analysis, detecting and mitigating common weaknesses, static analysis, web app scanning, fuzzing, threat modeling, and architectural review
• Penetration testing experience is a desirable.
• Experience in storage (block/file/object), databases, or other distributed systems is highly desirable.
• Proven experience in working collaboratively and leading engineering teams in secure software development.
• Strong understanding of third-party and open source software integration and usage methodology.
• Minimum 2 years of software development experience in 2 or more of: C, C++, C# & Java. Must be well-versed in common security patterns and vulnerabilities in these languages.
• Development skills in one or more interpreted languages
• Knowledgeable in common software patterns, data structures & algorithms, and development methodologies. Proven ability to quickly pick-up new languages, frameworks, and codebases.
Interested candidates can contact Johnson at 704-830-0514 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Security, SDLC, application security, C, C++, C# or Java.