Job Title Technical Writer
Work Location Dallas, TX
Duration (Contract to Hire)
• Minimum five (5) years’ experience documenting technical solutions,
processes and use cases
• Experience in information security
• Must have excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
and strong research, writing and editing skills
• Knowledge of auto finance industry beneficial
• Experience working within a PMO environment required
• Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying
degrees of technical experience
• Ability to adapt to a dynamic, rapidly changing business and technical
• Strong understanding of software development and system life cycle
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
Day to Day:
• The Technical Writer shall be responsible for collaborating with Application
Development, Project Management and the business to develop, update and
maintain system life cycle documentation, system process documentation and
end user documentation for internal and third-party systems.
• Must have the ability to work simultaneously with multiple systems, utilize
strong communication skills and attention to detail and possess the ability to
work collaboratively with multiple people.
• Supports the Servicing organization.
• Acts as a liaison between business and technical staff at all levels, while
representing the Business Transformation team.
• Establishes and leverages working relationships with key business managers,
technical staff and third-party vendors.
• Develops and maintains a detailed understanding of business processes and
• Develops, updates and maintains system documentation, use cases and end
user documentation for internal and third-party systems. This includes
templates and website content details.
• Works with the business and Training to develop content for procedural
• Responsible for developing and maintaining documentation, templates and
intranet site content.
• Monitors and builds consistent reporting to measure success of managed
Info Security Experience is must