• Handles incoming customer or consumer inquires about the details of consumer reports based on applicable laws and company’s guidelines. Records disputed claim information, adding specified consumer statements and personal data.
• Educates customers and consumers on company’s processes and procedures; files disputes with appropriate agencies or departments.
• Utilizes databases to enter disputes and Personal Identifiable Information and ensures timely completion of disputes. Follows up with customers and consumers, when applicable.
• Handles escalated calls from customers, sales people and Legal Department 5) Quality checks disputes initiated by level consultants to ensure quality, accuracy and departmental standards are met.
• High School Diploma required (College Degree preferred)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Punctual with time management skills
• Excellent phone etiquette with outstanding Customer Service skills
• Proficient experience with computer-based software such as Windows, MS Office, etc.
• Internet savvy with experience using various web browsers (i.e. Internet Explorer, Chrome,
• Proficient understanding of all applicable company’s policies and procedures and relevant legislative