• As part of the eCommerce Digital Site team, this person will own the end to end Payments landscape. This includes order placement through settlement.
• Evaluates functionality and drives continuous improvement to deliver conversion goals ensuring project execution and delivery.
• Develop strategy and product roadmap on payments including working with business for vendor selection and implementations in key markets: America, Europe, and Canada.
• Provide Support for all existing payment providers.
• Deliver new payment providers and expand the current portfolio of payments for our online and offline experience.
• Enhance and optimize the payment experience within checkout.
• Rigorously monitor and analyze revenues and purchase funnel data for all integrated payment solutions.
• Manage payments experience end to end which will include site experience, integration with payment providers, payment processors, authorization and settlement.
• Should be able to support Fraud, taxes, gift cards and loyalty points redemption as part of payments portfolio.
• 3+ years of experience with global payment solutions.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a bias for action and an ability to influence others in and across the organization.
• Data-driven with analytical abilities to identify opportunities and drive ROI analysis.
• Experience working with engineers and business partners to define, scope, and prioritize product requirements.
• Experience working with and managing external vendors.