Title : Senior System Engineer
Location : Webster, NY – 14580
Duration : 12 Months (Possible of Extension)
Hiring Manager is looking for – : System Engineer / Senior System Engineer / System Software Engineer / Senior System Software Engineer / System Software Developer / Senior System Software Developer / System Application Developer / Senior System Application Developer / Software Application Developer / Senior Software Application Developer / System Developer Specialist / Senior System Developer Specialist
• The Systems Engineer role (SE) is responsible for working closely with the Software Solution Product Owner, other system engineers, and development teams to define, document, and clarify complexity of technical requirements and system design.
• They facilitate the segmentation, definition of detailed software requirements, linkages to User Interface (UI) behavior and design provided by a UI Designer, and inter-dependencies of software components for development planning and execution.
• The SE is collaborative and enabling, to bring together the relevant technical representatives, in order to put sufficient technical definition and clarity in place for the software development team. This is critical in the early stages of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), so that the software development teams can move forward as planned.
• The candidate will work on software solutions, or suite of solutions, that enable discovery, configuration and status polling of printers, print servers and Multi-Function Printers (MFPs).
Education & Experience:
• BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent required
• MS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Development, Software Management desired
• 10-15 years software development experience required.
• Experience in .NET, Client-Server architecture constructs and MS based N-Tier architecture.
• Experience with SQL and IIS
• Ability to listen, engage and maintain continuous communication with a diverse group of SW developers with a variety of personality types
• Familiar with standard development methodologies (Scrum Agile Development) and global product development (onshore and offshore components)
• Familiar with the Client’s Time to Market delivery process
• Experience with MS Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Should you have any questions, feel free to call Rohit Singh on 973-774-7809 or please send me your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to working with you.
LinkedIn Profile Link – https://www.linkedin.com/in/rohit-singh-9250b1106/