Job Title Lead IDQ Engineer
Work Location Dallas TX
Duration Full Time
Industry Financial Company
• Informatica Data Quality tool
• 3 to 5yrs experience.
• Needs to be very strong on this technically.
• Should be able to provide guidance to other functions in terms of tool knowledge, data quality governance or should be able to leverage the tool to suggest improvements / corrections / data clean-up.
• Hands-on implementation experience of the tool.
• Configuring, Optimizing and Maintaining Data Governance applications using Informatica data quality (IDQ) including
• IDQ data governance software configuration, integration, and testing with a Data Lake’s on a Hadoop environment.
• Building and testing data quality rules in IDQ that measure the quality of the data assets.
• Tuning and optimizing the execution of data quality measurements to minimize operational impacts of production Data Lake.
• Building and implementing data asset discovery configurations in the data governance software.
• Creating data catalog, business glossary, and data quality scorecard.
• Documenting data governance system architecture, application operational processes and procedures, and application configuration procedures.
• 5+ years of experience as a data governance engineer using Informatica data quality (MDM9x/IDQ10.x)
• Strong experience in informatica MDM for data cleansing and correction
• Strong experience in MS SQL database
• Expert level scripting experience in Perl, Shell Script
• Understanding of Dimensional Models and data modeling tool like Designer 2000 or ERWIN
• Experience in banking industry is a big plus
Informatica, Data Quality