Job Title: Data Analyst
Duration: 12 months (Possibility of extension)
Location: Chicago, IL, 60606
• Responsible for the design, development and administration of transactional and analytical data constructs/structures.
• Included within those responsibilities are the areas of data access and delivery technologies.
• Includes expertise in data quality, data organization, metadata, and data profiling.
• May provide technical support on data warehouse teams.
• Data set sizes are usually huge (in excess of hundreds of millions of records).
• Demonstrated ability to move from one sequential assignment to the next (work environment and priorities can change quickly depending on business needs).
• Demonstrated ability to move data between production systems and across multiple platforms
• Experience with major querying tools preferred Works substantially with little supervision or oversight to deliver key milestones
• Expertise in SQL is needed.
• Ability to learn new technical skills and work independently with minimal guidance.
• Knowledge of AWS is preferred.
• Python/Tableau experience would be preferred.
• Experience with PySpark and Big Data Technologies is plus