• Architect, provision, implement, optimize, document, and troubleshoot Oracle FMW/Portal and J2EE applications.
• Collaborates with customers to ascertain system specifications and business/technical requirements to create specification documents that meet business needs
• Responsible for completion of all required Change Management tasks and relevant SOX control requirements (if applicable)
• Utilize industry accepted project management principles, methodologies, tools, and best practices throughout the project life cycle (when applicable)
• Acquire and utilizes business knowledge by taking advantage of available resources (internet, books, periodicals, classes/workshops, conferences, etc.) to develop and deliver business solutions.
• Tracking deliverable and provide reporting to management as needed
• Willing to travel up to 10%
• Bachelor of Science degree from a 4 year accredited university, or 10 years of related industry or technical experience is required.
• Required 5 years of experience with Oracle Weblogic/Fusion Middleware/Portal administration, performance tuning, migration, and troubleshooting.
• Required 3-5 years of experience with developing applications using Java, JSP.
• Required 2-3 years of experience designing and supporting Web Services (SOAP, REST).
• Required 3-5 years of system administration experience with Linux/Unix operating systems.
• Required 2-3 years of experience working with relational databases.