• Supports cost control, analysis, and schedule development, maintenance, reporting, and monitoring activities, as directed.
• Adheres to project management, cost and schedule policies, programs, procedures and practices.
• Assists in coordinating and compiling monthly reports are required
• Prepares and presents cost/schedule information at meetings, as directed.
• Performs routine assigned tasks related to preparation and application of cost monitoring and control standards, techniques, programs, and reports.
• Assists in collecting and classifying cost data, as directed.
• Assists in analyzing cost data, and cost coding as directed.
• Assists in identifying the scope associated with schedule activities, as directed.
• Gathers appropriate information that defines general work requirements
• Prepares duration for schedule activities within a discipline or speciality, as directed.
• Gathers and organizes appropriate quantity and work force information for an assigned discipline or speciality.
• Identifies information needs from other disciplines to support activities for an assigned discipline or speciality. Traces critical-path events or activities, as directed.
• Performs routine assigned tasks related to preparation and application of schedule update and monitoring activities. Reports schedule deviations on assigned tasks related to a discipline or speciality. Gathers information to support specific schedule studies, as directed.
• Required Qualifications
• Position typically requires a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• P6 nice to have
• Position will require the candidate to be 10CFR 810 Compliant