• GBAM Portfolio Management is looking for an energetic Business Analyst/ Project Manager to join our team to support a proprietary PPM Tool developed in-house to manage the Program Portfolio
• This application establishes a golden source of project data; allowing for greater consistency, transparency, granularity and traceability in project management.
• The data is key in understanding and assessing Portfolio Health and providing intelligence for Sr. Mgmt decision making.
• End-users benefit through an automated, self-service project framework and reporting toolkit. Automation of Status Reports alone saves busy PMs hours of repetitive manual work.
Roles And Responsibilities:
• Understand key Project and Program Management Methodologies and are passionate about creating and improving a product that Project Managers will love.
• Empathetic in understanding user experience and can think like the customer using multiple personas and looking at functionalities from different perspectives.
• Understand how changes or new features will tie into, or impact our existing platform.
• Understand the tradeoffs between various implementation paths and can properly balance the need for product speed and flexibility with the cost of technical debt.
• Comfortable interfacing between the end customer and the engineering team, translating customer needs into clear, easy to understand technical requirements.
• Although your developers may not report to you, they will view you as the Sherpa guiding them up the mountain.
• You are the Tool Ambassador and can create reports, charts, graphics, articles, and other resources that promote the product.
• Multi-task & maintain multi-layered communication channels like demos, mass-trainings, town-halls, office hours, Q&A sessions, 1-1 sessions, newsletters/blog posts, release notes, written and video tutorials etc.
• Help users investigate and resolve technical issues. You are not satisfied until you get to the true root source of the problem.
• Metric driven: you create, measure, and monitor metrics to ensure that we are always heading in the right direction.
• Solid BA/ Project Management / PMO skills
• User Training/ Communications/ Customer Service experience
• In-depth, hands-on experience with one Project Mgmt Method/ Framework (Agile, Scrum,
Waterfall, PMP, Prince, Scaled Agile, SAFE)
• Advanced Excel Skills (pivots, v-lookups, macros) to facilitate data analysis
• Excellent Office skills; Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio, Word Preferred:
• Jira Managing E2E workflow of tickets through Kanban Boards, Sprint Boards and Backlog Board
• Working knowledge of Agile processes and terminology
• Experience with at least one project management tool (MS Project, Clarity, Rally, PPM, Primavera, Planview etc.)
• Proficiency using SharePoint to manage documents
• Database/ SQL UX/ Wire framing Development experience
Data Analysis,Engineering,Management,Microsoft Office,Microsoft Word,SQL, Sharepoint, Agile, PPM, Jira, UI/UX or Wireframe development