Client : Manufacturing Industry
Title : Digital Business Analyst
Location : Milwaukee, WI – 53208
Duration : 04 Months + (possibility of extension)
Hiring Manager is looking for – Digital Business Analyst / Senior Digital Business Analyst / Product Manager / Senior Product Manager / Digital Product Manager / Senior Digital Product Manager / Agile Business Analyst / Digital Agile Business Analyst
• As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for supporting a Product Manager in executing the vision for one or more digital products at Client’s location
• Ideal candidates will have experience working in an agile framework on the business (or technology) side of building customer-facing mobile solutions.
• You will act as an expert on the details of the product(s) to which you are aligned, while supporting the business, engineering, and design teams on a daily basis.
• Create user experience visualizations/flows/diagrams.
• Identify positive and negative use cases.
• Adapt the product vision and use cases to epics and user stories.
• Document story details based on the epics after reviewing with development.
• Identify user story dependencies.
• Create user story acceptance criteria.
• Lead requirements gathering effort on the epics as needed consulting with product management, implementations, clients, and other stakeholders.
• Create mockups and work with UX and design teams.
• Create test cases and support the execution of UAT.
• Interface with outside suppliers for: story reviews, design reviews, scrum meetings, etc.
• Participate and possibly lead core Agile meetings with one or more teams (Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-up, Demo, Retrospective, and Backlog Grooming)
• Ability to promote shared vision, assembling and motivating a team to achieve the goal
• Experience working with JIRA or other Agile software.
• Experience in understanding SDLC methodologies with an emphasis on Agile
• Demonstrated ability to communicate to business, and technical resources.
• Demonstrated ability to dig into user experience problems and be the squeaky wheel who can challenge the team to resolve issues in a timely manner
• Experience as an active contributor to Agile meetings with one or more teams (Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-up, Demo, Retrospective, and Backlog Grooming).
Should you have any questions, feel free to call Rohit Singh on 973-774-7809 or please send me your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to working with you.
LinkedIn Profile Link – https://www.linkedin.com/in/rohit-singh-9250b1106/