Client : Manufacturing Industry
Title : Senior DevOps Engineer
Location : Alpharetta, GA – 30004
Duration : 08 Months (Possible of Extension)
Hiring Manager is looking for – DevOps Engineer / Senior DevOps Engineer / Cloud DevOps Engineer / Cloud DevOps Architect / Principal Systems Integration Specialist / Azure Cloud Engineer / Senior Azure Cloud Engineer / Azure Cloud Architect / Senior Cloud Architect / Cloud Systems Integration Engineer / Senior Systems Integration Engineer
• This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional with a solid background in DevOps to be part of a dynamic development team providing customer solutions in a fast-paced environment.
• Help implement a CI/CD strategy to incorporate the entire product development lifecycle as well as the continual evolution of cross functional collaboration, associated best practices, and standards
• Work within the team of DevOps Engineers focused primarily on delivering technical solutions for improving the overall quality of product build, deployments, monitoring and alerting, with emphasis on non-functional requirements (standards, resilience, stability, scalability, security etc.)
• Work on ongoing R&D effort into tools, processes, and people to further enhance DevOps capabilities
You Must Have:
• BS or MS degree in a technical discipline
• 4+ years prior experience in role
• Strong understanding of DevOps concepts, tools, workflows and best Practices Extensive experience with Agile / Scrum and related frameworks
• Must have Experience in Infrastructure Automation and containerization using Kubernetes and Docker. Expert skills with Perforce/Git/Bitbucket administration, experience of designing git-based workflows (GitFlow/Feature Branching) and Hooks creation.
• Design and build automated code deployment systems that simplify deployments.
• Orchestrate application deployment all the way through multiple layers of a solution.
• Experience of configuration management tools Ansible, Chef or puppet
• Experience in monitoring solutions and ELK
• Knowledge of open systems platforms required (Linux, Windows)
• Knowledge of packaging/deployment models recommended (java, .NET, Maven, Gradle, MSBuild)
• Knowledge of application servers recommended (JBoss, WebSphere, Tomcat)
• Artifact Repository experience required, JFrog recommended
• Bilingual English/Spanish communication skills a plus.
• Design and implement performance, scalability, and reliability on cloud platforms
• Cloud Container technology (Kubernetes, Docker)
• Experience with testing database technology (SQL / NoSQL)
• Understanding of APIs and XML, JSON
• Implementing software engineering methodologies or process improvement initiatives
• Developing software quality/test plans and ensuring execution against those plans
• Understanding of latest trends in DevOps methodologies, processes and tools, as well as emerging solutions and ability to apply them when appropriate
• Experience with configuring & validating Receiving & Shipping flows in WMS.
• Experience working within in a Warehouse Distribution Center will be preferred.
Should you have any questions, feel free to call Rohit Singh on 973-774-7809 or please send me your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to working with you.
LinkedIn Profile Link – https://www.linkedin.com/in/rohit-singh-9250b1106/