• Developing and managing all aspects of multiple projects by planning, building and engaging external vendor relationships, communication with senior leadership, managing resources and budget changes, resolving/addressing risks and issues.
• This person will need to ensure that all projects are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards.
Must Have Skills:
• 5-7 years experience as a Senior PM
• 1-2 years minimum experience in banking or finance services industry
• Experience managing multiple projects in a large organization
• Agile experience
• Ability to work without direction and self manage
• Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills as this is a highly visible role within the bank.
• Any experience in Cyber Security
• PMP certification (completed)
Nice to have:
• They will be working on data loss prevention projects; as a result, familiarity/experience with data loss prevention will be helpful
• Agile/Scrum Certificate