• Supports the Supply Chain Integration team with the implementation of sourcing strategies, meeting Enterprise Product Delivery Process and Enterprise Order Fulfillment Process requirements/goals on product cost, schedule and quality for the enterprise/region/division/unit. In the Enterprise Product Delivery Process, plays a key role in integrating suppliers early in the process to optimize design and cost. Works with Supply Chain Integration team for procuring complex and strategic materials, products, supplies and services. Coordinates and leads efforts to address chronic supplier performance issues.
• Develops, builds and maintains an ongoing relationship with assigned suppliers to monitor and improve supplier performance; measures the performance of the supplier and defines corrective actions; obtains assistance from other functional representatives such as quality, product engineering, etc. as appropriate. Leads and/or supports the negotiation of supply agreements with specific suppliers resulting in cost models, an implementation strategy and a documented agreement, ensuring the Company meets its overall goals for cost, quality, continuity of supply, etc.
• Collects cost data and prepares supplier cost/industry analyses. Utilizes and develops continuous improvement in terms of performance and lowest total cost with the supply base utilizing the Achieving Excellence process/criteria and other appropriate supply management tools.
• Works with engineers and suppliers on product specification, making recommendations to ensure a quality product at the lowest total cost and meeting cost targets; supports the Engineering Change Management (ECM) process so design changes and product improvements are implemented in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Develops, implements and improves Supply Management processes to support the Enterprise Order Fulfillment Process and Enterprise Product Delivery Process.
• SAP Experience - highly desired/strongly preferred.
• MS Office with Excel (Intermediate level) and PowerPoint
• Skill in interpersonal communications, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
• Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
• Degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience.• Experience in specific areas of Supply Management such as: supplier integration, strategic supply management, supplier development, module supply management, scheduling, forecasting, logistics, etc. May be position specific.
• Work experience in a team environment.