• The supply chain administrator will work with plant personnel to complete administrative and data analyst tasks in the areas of quality control, supply chain planning, and supply chain operations.
• This position requires good communication skills (oral and written), strong attention to detail, and the ability to perform independently in a in a fast-paced environment.
• The ideal candidate will contribute to our culture of being collaborative, respectful, and adaptable to changing circumstances.
• This position will offer the opportunity to become familiar with manufacturing enterprise resource planning systems, including SAP.
• Runs pre-created reports and completes basic data analysis using MS Access and MS Excel
• Completes data entry into MS Excel and computer systems
• Assists with updating of technical procedures under the guidance of plant personnel
• Assists with tracking, scheduling, and administration of training for plant technicians
• Assists with cycle counting/inventory reconciliation using existing enterprise resource planning software
• Support the plant team with special projects as required
• Must abide by all plant safety requirements
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Solid writing skills
• Ability to listen well and communicate effectively
• Ability to analyze spreadsheet data and create reports and charts in MS Excel
• Ability to perform basic functions in MS, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Ability to identify challenges and engage resources to resolve them •Good organizational skills and detail oriented
• Capability to understand manufacturing processes and systems