• Communicate eligibility, benefits, and authorization requirements to providers for their customers.
• Interpret claims information and billing procedures, and assist the provider with any claim processing issues.
• Provide follow-up on incoming inquiries via FAX, phone, mail, and email.
• Problem-solve to ensure exceptional customer service.
• Stay abreast of department updates to provide accurate information.
• Customer Service experience.
• Ability to maintain a professional and positive image to external customers.
• Candidate must possess superb interpersonal communication skills.
• Effective listening and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Intuitive technical capabilities with the ability to quickly understand and apply working knowledge on several proprietary systems.
• Ability to type effectively and have strong PC skills.