• Investigates simple technical, maintenance, operational and quality issues that cannot be resolved by customer.
• Assists in troubleshooting to understand root cause.
• Receives customer reports and correlates to established criteria for reportable events.
• Provides reports and assistance in researching event to determine safety implications.
• Develops routine in-service correspondence for continued safe and efficient operation and maintenance of equipment.
• Initiates routine quality investigations.
• Coordinates limited technical communications between customers, suppliers and company's resources to assure customer requirements are met.
• AA degree in related discipline and typically 1 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.