Job Title : Sr. API Tech Lead
Work Location Irving, TX
Duration Contract To Hire
Day to Day:
• Looking for a Sr. Software Engineer - APIs to join the Digital Technology
• Joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers, marketers, designers
and engineers who create digital products that hundreds of thousands of
people experience every day.
• The SSE must have a strong and continuously growing proficiency in RESTful
API development focused on Node.js. This includes actively participating in
designing, developing, reviewing, testing and deploying APIs (including
supporting infrastructure) to drive our digital products.
• You have a passion for code and putting the customer first and delivering an
exceptional experience through the creation of extendable and re-usable
• Expert in Node.JS or Python
• Restful API
• Cloud platform (preferable AWS: both traditional EC2 and server less
Lambda), micro-services architecture, CI/CD solutions (including Docker),
DevOps principles, message queue systems, and background task
• Large enterprise scale experience (preferably in a retail environment)
• Experience with Vendor Management
• Experience with API security frameworks, token management and user
access control including OAuth, JWT, etc.
• Solid foundation and understanding of relational and NoSQL database
• Experience in product development as engineer or senior engineer.
• Ability to work in an Agile /SCRUM environment.
• Phone interview
• Onsite interview
Node.JS/Python, API, Cloud, Vendor Management