• IT Technician will work with and take direction from the IT Infrastructure Field Services group.
• Install business supported applications and peripherals.
• Setup, configure, transfer data, and deploy PC’s to end users.
• Use a ticketing system to coordinate work, provide updates and document resolutions for tracking purposes.
• Troubleshoot, assist and work with other IT team members to resolve user support issues.
• Provide user training when necessary.
• Business/Computer Science/MIS background is preferred.
• Other relevant IT experience may be considered.