Please find details for this position below:
Client : Aerospace Industry
Title : Senior Software Engineer 2
Location : Irvine, CA – 92606
Duration : 06 Months (Possible of Extension)
Client is looking for – Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer / Aerospace Software Engineer / Senior Aerospace Software Engineer / Aviation Software Engineer / Senior Aviation Software Engineer / Software Test Engineer / Software Developer
• This opening is for a Software Engineering position within the Test Equipment Engineering team in Irvine California.
• This Software Engineer will be a part of an integrated, cross-functional team responsible for designing, developing, deploying and supporting Test Equipment and Products for Electro Mechanical Systems business.
• Candidates are expected to be able to perform engineering functional leadership for all phases of an engineering software development projects assigned too.
• Applicants should have the ability to define, develop, validate, and work with a cross functional group of Test and Systems Engineers assigned to a development project.
• Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline
• Experience in real-time control systems is required
• Experience designing MS Windows based applications utilizing C / C++ / C# and National Instruments Labview is required
• Experience with safety critical software development methods (such as DO-178) or Agile software development tools are desired.
• Experience authoring software design requirements
• Experience with Electro Mechanical / Flight Control Systems is a plus
• Experience with National Instruments development tools (CVI, Test Stand) is a plus
• Familiarity with various interface standards is highly recommended (ARINC 429, MIL-1553, RS-232/485. Ethernet, USB)
Should you have any questions, feel free to call Rohit Singh on 973-774-7809 or please send me your updated resume at email@example.com. I look forward to working with you.
LinkedIn Profile Link – https://www.linkedin.com/in/rohit-singh-9250b1106/