Please find details for this position below.
Client : Aviation / Aerospace
Title : Seniorr Software Engineer 2
Location : Irvine, CA 92606
Duration : 06+ Months (Possibility of Extension)
• Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline
• Experience in real-time control systems is required
• Experience designing MS Windows based applications utilizing C / C++ / C# and National Instruments Labview is required
• Experience with safety critical software development methods (such as DO-178) or Agile software development tools are desired.
• Experience authoring software design requirements
• Experience with Electro Mechanical / Flight Control Systems is a plus
• Experience with National Instruments development tools (CVI, Test Stand) is a plus
• Familiarity with various interface standards is highly recommended (ARINC 429, MIL-1553, RS-232/485. Ethernet, USB)