Please find details for this position below:
Client : Aerospace Industry
Title : Senior Software Engineer 2
Location : Cedar Rapids, IA – 52498
Duration : 12 Months (Possible of Extension)
Client is looking for – Enterprise Software Developer / Full-Stack Software Developer / Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer / Aerospace Software Engineer / Senior Aerospace Software Engineer / Aviation Software Engineer / Senior Aviation Software Engineer / Software Test Engineer / Software Developer
• The T&TI Engineering Department develops state-of-the-art test and training range products for cryptographic, datalink, networking, and command and control applications.
• We specialize in the development of high quality, highly secure training solutions for the U.S. military, laying the foundation for Live Virtual Constructive (LVC) capabilities.
• T&TI Engineering is responsible for all product line and engineering tasks related to the design, analysis, test and certification of ACT systems (just like Top Gun), maturing products from concept phase through accreditation and factory production.
• Our T&TI Software Development Engineering team is looking for a dynamic Senior Software Engineer.
• The candidate will be a contributing member on an Agile scrum team developing Java 8 applications on RHEL 7.x.
• Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline
• Enterprise software development experience utilizing Java in Eclipse
• Ability to branch/merge on large complex project using Git
• OOA/D architectures and design patterns experience
• Full-stack development capability
• Android development is a plus
Should you have any questions, feel free to call Rohit Singh on 973-774-7809 or please send me your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to working with you.
LinkedIn Profile Link – https://www.linkedin.com/in/rohit-singh-9250b1106/