Please find details for this position below:
Client : Aerospace Industry
Title : Lead HR Project Management Specialist
Location : Morris Plains, NJ – 07950
Duration : 04 Months (Possible of Extension)
Client is looking for – Attorney / Senior Attorney / Trial Attorney / Senior Trial Attorney / In House Attorney / Senior In House Attorney / Managing Attorney / Senior Managing Attorney
• Be a change agent on the cutting edge of global continuous improvement projects.
• You will support projects and utilize change management techniques to achieve measurable return on investment.
• You will collaborate with key stakeholders in order to support metrics, track milestones, review projects and roll out Human Resources programs.
• You will develop and implement changes as necessary to ensure projects meet time, cost and quality objectives.
• Transform the HR Organization through sustainable project management processes
• Leverage your agility and ability to incorporate feedback from key stakeholders into meaningful project management plans
• Inspire and influence employees to utilize continuous improvement methodology
• Will work remotely, but needs to reside close to Morris Plains location. Will periodically be asked to come to the site.
• Execute HR projects
• Collaborate with stakeholders
• Pro-actively manage escalations
• Create and communicate project goals
You Must Have:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Greenbelt certification; PMI Certification; knowledge of Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project.
• Experience in driving change and delivering bottom line savings
• Some project management experience
Should you have any questions, feel free to call Rohit Singh on 973-774-7809 or please send me your updated resume at email@example.com. I look forward to working with you.
LinkedIn Profile Link – https://www.linkedin.com/in/rohit-singh-9250b1106/