• Check ticket log, voicemails, messages, emails, etc.
• Roll to help desk ? fixing any problems, manage software, issuing new computer set-ups for new employees, etc.
• Over 400 computers in this location, need someone who knows what they’re doing because if things go down they can’t have someone guessing what to do.
• Will be doing support for the plant floor, the offices, as well as home-support.
• Both phone and face to face interaction
About the Team:
• One other person on the team, works out of the Frankfurt office.
• This person would report directly to Dan Warkentien who runs the Client Technology Specialist Team.
• Participates in the Enterprise Service Desk Queue Process
• Executes the desktop services and standards (e.g. hardware/software, data locations, etc.)
• Executes the deployment process and desktop image components
• Ensures that remote and on-site support issues are resolved to customers satisfaction
• Maintains software version control (application and system)
• Maintains License Management
• Maintains client security settings (e.g. admin rights, software installs, etc.)
• Maintains customer configuration options (e.g. screensavers, page layout views, etc.) and incorporate into the BorgWarner Desktop image
• Maintains client asset inventory, disposal, and refresh plans
• BA/BS Computer Science or related field, Associates is accepted with the right experience
• 3+ years working in Information Technology
• Must be savvy with Apple cellphones
• Replacing hardware in computer is useful
• Not looking for a network or server engineer but someone who can fix computer or software break downs.
o Familiar with Project Management Methodologies/Processes
o Root-Cause Analysis
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
• Must be understanding, respectful, driven, responsive, gets job done quickly and efficiently and have great face-to-face interaction ? personable soft skills are a MUST!!!
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong Process Orientation
• Excellent Customer Focus
• There will be some training, but not looking for someone straight out of college. Needs someone who knows what they are doing.
Management, Focus, ITIL, Training, Project Management