Please find details for this position below.
Job Title: Business Intelligence Developer
Location: Milwaukee, WI 53208
Duration: 18 Months+ (Possibility of extension)
Hours: 40 hours a week
• The primary responsibility of the Business Intelligence Developer will be to work with the Analytics team and cross-functionally with other departments and regions to develop a model to measure and report Key Performance Indicators at the dealership level.
• This includes model development, data collection, data preprocessing, quality testing, developing visual analytics and reporting for stakeholders in all geographical regions.
• Secondary responsibilities include analyzing data to find patterns and correlation across data sets and building predictive models to drive solutions to business challenges.
• This position will be a part of an Analytics team and will, at times, be tasked with supporting other parts of the business in developing analysis methods, models and reports.
• The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of proven experience as a Data Analyst and/or Data Scientist with deep experience in data mining, data modeling and the use of visual analytics tools and data frameworks.
• Exposure to BI Visualization environments such as Tableau and Power BI is highly desirable
• Good understanding of durable product dealership and business processes is desirable