• Maintain development infrastructure, including configuration repositories, ticketing systems,
• document management systems and automation systems for build, test and deployment.
• Develop and maintain integration between various development systems to ensure the smooth
• operation of development processes.
• Troubleshoot and fix problems with build and deployment automation.
• Provide guidance to development teams on best practices for repository layout and build system
• configuration in a CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Development) environment.
• Provide guidance on how to meet compliance obligations in a highly automated, high-velocity
• Identify and implement new technology where required to augment and improve our build, test
• and deployment automation capabilities.
• Liaise with Architecture team to help determine future strategy for DevOps program and the core
• tools being offered to our Development community.
• Computer Science Degree or equivalent.
• Architecture,Automation,Azure,Compliance,J2ME,Java,Linux,Management,Oracle,SQL,UNIX,Windows 2000,Windows 2003,Windows 98
• 3+ years working with heterogeneous enterprise systems including Linux, Unix and Windows
• based servers.
• 2+ years of Development Operations experience in an enterprise setting (Financial Services
• industry an advantage).
• Experience with Ansible, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Docker, Jira, Confluence, Hipchat, Artifactory, Nexus
• and/or related technologies would be advantageous.
• Experience or familiarity with cloud technologies, especially AWS or GCP would be
• Experience with MS.Net, MS DevOps tools (TFS, VSTS), Azure and related
• technologies would be advantageous, but optional.
• Experience with Oracle and/or SQL Server databases would be advantageous, but optional.