• The Maintenance Technician primary responsibilities are to repair, maintain and set-up any and all production equipment as needed.
• Also to apply all technical knowledge and experience to insure that all repairs and set-ups are performed in a safe and accurate manner.
What you’ll be doing:
• Perform set-ups as per manufacture's requirements
• Read and understand manufacture's preventative maintenance recommendations
• Perform production set-ups and inspections in a timely manner
• Maintain all necessary tools and equipment to perform the duties as assigned
• Read and understand basic electrical schematics
• Perform basic electrical jobs such as replace motors, switches and basic relay circuits
Education and/or Experience:
• One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.