A Consultant is responsible for the planning and execution of complex and large transformation engagements.
• Accountable for the successful delivery of all project phases, releases, and project components for transformation projects.
• Responsible for overall quality, engagement, and adherence to the schedule and budget for the project.
• Produce recognized pieces of transformational thought leadership and present at industry events.
Responsibilities of Role:
• Coordinate project timeline with her/his teams to ensure checkpoints and goals are met to the client’s satisfaction.
• Collaborate with the project manager(s) in the management of overall resource allocation and capacity planning for the project(s).
• Manage program level status, metrics, issues and risks and oversee overall completion and sign-off on program deliverables.
• Oversee various transformational projects, implementing business process improvements, or implementing ERP systems for our clients
• Collaborate in scoping prospective engagements and developing proposals.
• At least five (1-2) full life cycle implementations as an ERP Consultant with module implementations (Finance, Sales, Production, Purchasing, Warehouse)
• A minimum of (5) years prior transformational ERP consulting or equivalent industry experience
• Global ERP Implementation experience working with multi-national companies Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, MIS, or equivalent discipline required