• Minimum of 12+ years of relevant experience is required. Out of this, four years of consulting experience is highly desirable.
• Experience in leading programs using Agile/SAFE/Scrum SDLC methodologies is highly desirable
• Professional certification (PMP or other program management related) is preferred
• Experience in proposal and business case development
• Demonstrated experience in managing programs and projects.
• Excellent communication skills with strong presentation/speaking skills to audiences involving client stakeholders.
• Managed at least three (3) large and complex programs from inception till closure phase.
• Global program implementation experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, MIS, or equivalent discipline required.
• Willingness to travel 100%
• An Engagement Manager is responsible for the planning, execution and management of large, complex engagements at clients. They will coordinate the work of client team members for a program.
• Responsible for ensuring that the program is aligned to enterprise strategic business objectives and program deliverables meet stakeholder expectations.
• Accountable for the successful delivery of all phases, releases, and components for the program.
• Responsible for overall quality, engagement, and adherence to the schedule and budget for the program.
Responsibilities of Role:
• Coordinate program timeline with the team(s) to ensure checkpoints and goals are met to the client’s satisfaction.
• Collaborate with the project manager(s) in the management of overall resource allocation and capacity planning for the projects within the program.
• Report program level status, metrics, issues and risks and manage overall completion and sign-off on program deliverables.
• Facilitate the development of ROI and KPI models and report/communicate them at the program leadership level
• Manage client staff, end users and business analysts to come up with accurate and detailed business and functional requirements
• Ensure that the technical team creates detailed systems and design documentation and the quality assurance team develops test scenarios, cases and scripts.
• Leverage business and technical expertise, within the program team, to address technology architecture, blueprinting, data analysis, business modeling, technical design, application development, integration, and enablement.
• Provide leadership and guidance to program/project and client team members assigned to the program.
• Collaborate in scoping prospective programs and developing proposals.
Business Analyst, Checkpoint, Program Management, Quality Assurance, COM, Architecture, SDLC, Management, Data Analysis