• This person is being brought on because every time they perform an assessment, there are logistics that go along with it. In the in-house tool, they have to choose which test to run, schedule it, etc.
• This person will be coordinating 3-5 assessments/tests per week
• They will be working with the testers and cyber team to coordinate the testing
• Schedule vulnerability tests and manage logistics with the support organizations and the pen testing team
• Primary contact for stewarding and ensure reporting of remediation work as a result of the testing
• Primary contact for getting findings into tracking tool used for tracking remediation work
• Strong verbal and written communications,
• Attention to detail,
• Interpersonal and networking skills, Coordination, Analytical
• Prefer prior knowledge/experience in working with penetration/vulnerability testers.