• Technical lead to support project team detailed design for global vendor product configuration and roll-out, support testing and execution of early adopter site and coordinate technical deployment and implementation.
• Global Project and new solution for 36 sites.
• Might do site to site or regional roll outs.
• Coordinate with the vendors and the project team and sites to coordinate tasks, deliverable, follow ups, good comm.
• Must be able to travel on a notice moment. Solution is going to be a cloud solution.
• Looking for a generic PM, that can handle IT tasks, Can communicate with vendor and drive the project.
• Ability to understand application key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Thorough comprehension of Agile methodologies and best practices
• Systems design & implementation skills
• Database and data management knowledge
• Experience utilizing Agile team tools such as Team Foundation Server and Kanban boards
• Experience in data modeling (physical and logical), data dictionaries / taxonomies, data mapping, normalization of data
• Expert in data manipulation tools such as Access, Excel
• Expert in designing test cases to evaluate software against different criteria for a range of users
• Strong knowledge of testing best practices for a wide variety of tests – especially for testing of a third-party vendor software product. Desired Skills or