• Acts as Subject Matter Expert and Technical Lead for all data and voice network based technologies, including routing, switching, firewalls, and voice communications.
• Leads and drives Network Security efforts including design, technical investigations, event resolution, data collection, and analysis.
• Responsible for mitigating downtime outages.
• Provides support to technical Information Technology teams and lead advanced troubleshooting efforts. Perform root cause analysis, problem isolation and incident resolution.
• Creates and maintains documentation related to area of responsibilities.
• Drives continuous improvement and efficiency across network infrastructure
• Minimum 7 years of experience in network administration
• CCNP certification preferred; commiserate experience also considered
• Expert knowledge of Cisco routing, switching, and data center fabric (Nexus)
• Expert knowledge of EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, Cisco IOS, Cisco switches, and firewalls experience
• Expert knowledge of LAN, WAN, WLAN, and WWAN design and implementation experience
• Expert knowledge of telecommunications technology (VoIP, SIP)
• Experience with network capacity planning, network security architecture, and general network management best practices
• Experience designing and implementing Cisco security solutions.