Note that we are looking for “Application Support” resources and not “Service Desk Analyst” as is clearly the case for this profile.
Not for Level 1 Support. As you can see the role includes banking experience and experience with app/web development.
- Engaged in designing, developing, troubleshooting, and debugging of research and/or product development functions for banking system.
- Monitoring, supporting/troubleshooting and administering the existing Transaction Banking application.
- Assist in production support and implementation of IT solutions related to the Online Transaction Banking systems as Level-2 support which requires investigation at business logic, GUI and permissions level.
- Manage vendors/partners and ensure the system delivery is in accordance with the technical specifications.
- To actively participate/take ownership of issues reported and manage the Incident/Problem Management and Change Management processes.
- Perform management reporting for the system performance level on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Ability to work under pressure. Is a team player, self-driven, good in managing priority and able to work independently under minimum supervision in a fast paced development cycles environment.
- Required to provide ad-hoc support on weekends or public holidays
- Knowledge in e-banking systems will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in Oracle,Web sphere, Java applications
- Knowledge in Unix/Windows/Linux commands (Intermediate) level is a pre-requisite
- Proven track record in troubleshooting banking systems
- Proactive working attitude, results-oriented and focused/strong desire to succeed
- Skillset in Vb.net / C#
- Skillset in DB2 – including query optimization
- Normal Working hours
- Language requirements : English & Malay ( written and communication )
- Working experience: 3-5 years
Open for Local Malaysians only
Application Support, .net, C3, DB2, oracle, Java, Websphere, unix, linux, windows