• Diligently handle high call volumes of 200 – 500 calls daily, working with the floor supervisor to maintain the efficient operation of the call center;
• Representatives will manage a portfolio of accounts assigned to them in addition to utilizing an IVR (Dialer) telephone system.
• Updating account information to ensure contact and other required information is current.
• Handle calls while simultaneously utilizing the account management system and assisting customers in resolving their concerns.
• Assist customers in bringing delinquent accounts current while projecting a firm positive tone;
• Provide exceptional service to callers exceeding quality assurance standards.
• Demonstrate consistency in reaching and or exceeding monthly goals & company objectives;
• Project a positive image over the phone while utilizing negotiation skills to balance the needs of the customer and the business.
• Handling unique customer situations, which may require calmness under pressure.
• Exemplify good work ethic in regards to punctuality, attendance and compliance.
• Work independently and maintain focus through self-motivation
• Adhere to policies and procedures as well as the FDCPA guidelines.
• Monday, Tuesday and Friday, 9am - 6pm
• Wednesday and Thursday, 1pm – 10pm
• 2+ years of collections experience.
• Knowledge of the FDCPA (Fair Debt Collation Practices Act)
• Experience working in a fast-paced call center environment.
• Experience using account management software and an IVR Dialer.
• Available to work two (2) late nights (weekly) and two (2) Saturday’s (monthly) when scheduled.
• Great communication, negotiation, and listening skills.
• Minimum typing speed of 35 wpm with the ability to talk and type.