• Responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting, access, and backup for enterprise wide systems.
• Troubleshoot system issues, resolve or recommend solutions.
• Create and manage system documentation, including configurations and backup procedures.
• Create patches and updates as needed.
• Participate in the definition and implementation of system components including new servers, hardware, software and upgrades.
• Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot operating systems.
• Technologies supported include operating systems, servers, networks, system security, hardware and other software applications.
• Must possess solid knowledge of operating systems and networking hardware and software.
• Experience functioning in a Systems Administrator capacity is required.