• Looking for a Copy Editor for our Retail Marketing team.
• As a ideal candidate, you apply technical savvy, a keen eye, and exceptional attention to detail to help produce world-class communications for Retail Marketing initiatives.
• You are dynamic, results-driven, and enjoy a high-change environment that is evolving to meet the needs of our customers and employees.
• As a key contributor to our creative team, you edit and proofread print and interactive communications, including retail marketing, collateral, signage, direct mail, social media, internet stories, and event keynotes.
• You work closely with writers and other teams to maintain the highest possible standards and ensure clarity and accuracy in Retail Marketing communications in the U.S. and around the world.
• You review projects at all stages of the design and production process, from copy development to layout to final proof, testing, and post-production.
• 5+ years experience editing communications, working at a publication, advertising agency, or in-house creative environment
• Solid understanding and grounding in U.S. English style, usage, grammar, and punctuation
• Familiar with standard style and usage guides, including The Chicago Manual of Style
• Extensive proofreading and editorial experience
• Excellent communication skills, ability to work as a member of a team and thrive under pressure
• Exceptional attention to detail and ability to focus and prioritize in a fast-paced environment