• Leverage industry trends, best practices, and leading-edge technology and process improvement on UATs.
• Influence decisions and change management through collaboration, leadership and a customer- focused approach.
• Provide functional subject matter expertise.
• Anticipate customers' needs. o Participates in technical and functional design meetings to ensure requirements are clearly defined and testable.
• Ensures the existence of development and test environment standards.
• Conduct Environment Readiness by ensuring environment mapping for boundary systems, master data, integration layers and our Partner's Systems Readiness.
• Responsible for the management and execution of detailed test plans to verify software functionality and adherence to business requirements.
• Responsible for test project status reporting, defect tracking and risk assessments.
• Coordinates with assigned IS&T, Project Manager, Business Analysts, Operations, Product Support and Development members to deliver a solid platform for the business users to conduct UAT.
• Manage and support Release Deployments (Release Management) and production issues to ensure customer satisfaction and success.
• Manage Deployment/Cutover and Readiness activities with Gate Reviews, Hourly Deployment Plan, Business Validation and War Room management. o Develop and maintain key UAT documentation to ensure the proper amount of structure is applied to enable project success (ie UAT Kickoff, UAT Planning, etc).
• Gather and synthesize detailed, global business requirements and design specifications.
• Facilitate project-related testing, roll-out, and lessons learned work.
• Provide timely updates and elevate critical risks to project, management and senior- executive teams.
• Measure and track results. Achieve business benefit.
• Deep SAP Knowledge and users of SAP on a daily basis.
• Ability to identify and write test scenarios, test cases and scripts as needed and lead the UAT lifecycle.
• Business Analysis Experience and UAT experience