• Analyze and document existing/new process flows as required.
• Document business requirements (i.e. impact to interfaces, impact to the application) as required.
• Assist in documenting testing requirements (including test cases, test scenarios)
• Oversee / manage regression testing activities
• Work with Product Owner on work in-take, prioritization, and requirements discovery
• Manage portfolio in VersionOne (Feature / Functions / Stories)
• Function requirements discovery and definition.
• Coordinate with Product Owner(s)
• Coordinate work within Equities support team
• Review stories / acceptance criteria. Driving towards groomed stories ready for iteration.
• Decompose requirements into specific and actionable stories with the consultation with required team(s). Associated activities include:
• Story creation and elaboration (detailed description and acceptance criteria)
• Story administrative maintenance (updates to story point sizing, sequencing, etc.)
• Story backlog administration (organization of bodies of related work)
• Provide ongoing consultation and clarification of the Features and Stories
Must to Have Skills:
• Must be able to conduct analysis and document process flows.
• Must have the ability to document user requirements and have extensive experience in coordinating and performing different level of testing.
• Must have relevant experience in a financial service organization.
• Needs familiarity with the agile process, Capital Markets and Regulatory reporting.
Nice to Have Skills:
• SCRUM Master Certification, Knowledge of Equities (Front to Back)
• Significant experience in understanding of the process flows Equity business.