• Materials Scheduler will examine documents, materials and products, and monitor work processes in order to assess completeness, accuracy and conformation to standards and specifications.
• Review documents such as production schedules, work orders, and staffing tables to determine personnel and materials requirements, and material priorities.
• Record production data, including volume produced, consumption of raw materials, and quality control measures.
• Requisition and maintain inventories of materials and supplies necessary to meet production demands.
• 2-3 years of Scheduling experience – preferred in an assembly line make to order environment
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to analyze costs related to manufacturing, labor and materials.
• Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
• Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to shipping and production.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Word and Excel.