Global ecommerce team is reinventing commerce as the bridge between the online and brick and mortar worlds. The group has a global mandate, so our experiences touch lives around the world. Our applications in both native and web platforms attempt to deliver amazing tools into the hands of our customers, and the user base have responded with fantastic growth. We believe in small teams of smart people working together to deliver the best product.
As a Senior QA Engineer within mobile team, you will not only be working with fantastic technical leads and developers, engineers to lead test effort on multiple product based agile teams.
• Lead testing effort of medium to large scale project on mobile platforms
• Drive large scale and complex integration testing efforts across various teams and systems
• Plan test schedules and drive test execution activities with the help of junior testers across locations
• Provide clear visibility on your plans, communicate issues/risks and progress to the team and leadership team to resolve quality issues on time and keep the project schedule on track
• Participate in improving test processes, propose new ideas on how to improve customer satisfaction and quality of product
• Participate in building and improving test automation tools utilized by the engineering team
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
• 5+ years of testing experience in large-scale web and / or e-commerce applications
• 3+ years of experience on leading test activities on mobile platforms
• Experience leading test activities in scrum or agile methodologies
• Expertise in testing native applications on IOS and Android
• Experience testing applications implemented using services oriented architecture and knowledge of technologies such as JAVA, REST, HTTP, SOAP, HTTP
• Experience with web and mobile technologies
• HTTP, HTML, XML, JSON, SQL, Java Script, Node.js, Xcode, Android SDK
• Experience with environment configurations, defect tracking, build or release management and debugging tools
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
• Experience automating tests on web, backend or mobile platform using any open source software - Experience testing large-scale ecommerce retail software would be a plus.
Strong understanding and experience using object oriented programming concepts (Java) and familiarity in one or more are scripting languages (unix shell scripting, preferably ruby).
Strong understanding of CI / CD.
Experience with setting up automation frameworks from scratch
Experience with web and mobile technologies a plus