• Responsible for providing technical, design, architecture, and estimating support to infrastructure and application project managers on infrastructure related projects.
• Develops design proposal documents adhering to architectural standards and enterprise objectives.
• Works closely with engineering teams to ensure detailed design documentation is developed following the proposal and meets the needs of the project
• Broad landscape of all the moving parts understanding – what comprises infrastructure solutions and understands it not only
• Effectively meets the business needs but also fit within the context of the standards and structure, physical space and capacity of the existing environment.
• This person will be doing documentations, lot of architecture drawings, lot of coordination with diff groups.
• Role is more of an solutions Architect or systems Architect role, who has understanding of basic networking and firewalls, servers, storage; all the things that are put into the place to support an application.
• Provides design to people, and go between the application project teams who are driving the projects and details infrastructure and operations team Who ultimately build and maintain these systems.