Please find details for this position below:
Client : Aerospace/Aviation Industry
Title : Senior Aerospace Instructor
Location : Everett, WA – 98204
Duration : 03 Months (Possible of Extension)
Looking for – Instructional Designer / Senior Instructional Designer / Aerospace Instructional Designer / Senior Aerospace Instructional Designer / Instructor / Technical Instructor / Aerospace Instructor / Senior Aerospace Instructor / Electrical Instructor / Senior Electrical Instructor / Aerospace Seal Instructor / Senior Aerospace Seal Instructor / Technical Tutor / Teacher / Technical Teacher / Trainer / Technical Trainer
• Delivery of this training is for the paint shop employees to perform to document processes specifications, shop best practices, and quality paint inspections.
• The paint training, including the lab exercises, will specifically be for the employee to learn and demonstrate the ability to apply the knowledge and skills they received through the training.
• The Paint Instructor works as part of the Client’s Learning Services team and will report to the Delivery Services Manager.
• This person should be able to adapt to teaching environment based on the shop employees experience and be able to teach to the least level of experience. Recognize key personnel in the paint hangars and respond to their needs in a timely manner.
Candidate Requirements include:
• 6+ years painting experience automotive, marine, or aircraft
• Able to demonstrate proper spray gun set up and technique
• 1+ years training experience preferred:
• Classroom; virtual; web-based; lab; on the job coaching; team lead, etc.
• Knowledge of principles for instruction of individuals and groups preferred
• Managing assigned schedules and applicable resources
• Represent Client’s as first point of contact for learners
• Classroom and lab delivery of prescribed content
• Adaptability and responsiveness to learner needs in variety of training settings
• Maintain the highest level of customer service and professionalism
• Communicating updates, issues and/or questions to your manager in a timely manner
• Teach the following types of courses in a classroom and paint lab environment
• Paint Materials / Paint Mixing
• Paint Storage and Disposal
• Paint Equipment Operation and Set up
• Spray Gun Operation/Equipment Knowledge
• Paint Spray Gun Cleaning
• Set Up and Use of Pressure Pots/Paint Pumps
• Maintenance of Sanding/Abrading Equipment
• Surface Preparation – Metals and Composites
• Livery Layout
• Primer/Topcoat Application Techniques
• Special Processes
• Paint Shop Practical Skills Assessment
• Process Product Quality