• Responsible for installing, maintaining, troubleshooting, decommissioning and providing steady state support all the data center infrastructure.
• The Datacenter Infrastructure specialist must have the ability to troubleshoot technical problems while working with both a local site team and global team.
• Good verbal and written communication skills are a must.
• Candidate should be flexible with working hours since our organization is worldwide and responsibilities sometimes include unplanned and planned site outages during non-regular business hours.
• It is important for the candidate to have good leadership and personal skills and embrace mentoring activities that will drive the entire team to be successful.
• Candidate must be able to work on-site to provide scheduled hands-on coverage
• Storage, SAN, System X, System P Windows, AIX, Linux, VMWare Deep commitment and alignment with the company's values.
• Strong project management experience in technology.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and execute software application implementations
• Customer service skills