Duration : 12 Months contract project + could be contract to hire for the right candidate
• Provide administrative support to staff and respective departments
• Typical support tasks include scheduling meetings, arranging domestic and international travel, expense report preparation, and maintaining department calendars.
• Assist management by managing calendars and making priority decisions to resolve schedule conflicts, monitoring email communication and highlighting urgent matters requiring attention, preparing activity reports and leadership engagement opportunities, and coordinating department meetings.
• Serve as the focal point for the teams, such as scheduling meetings, coordinating food orders, coordinating morale and providing other administrative assistance.
• Administer the department ALM/Teamspace sites, including site content updates, user access, and assisting users with questions.
• ALM/Teamspace sites experience preferred
• MS Office tools
• Calendar management, travel arrangements and expense report preparation